Monday 11 November 2013

A Summary of Me

hello fellow book lovers and anyone who is reading this! my name is lily and as an aspiring author and lover of books, I have decided to make this blog to share my love of writing and reading with everyone. this account will be linked to my twitter, @/wordsarearrows, so if you follow that account, you can be notified every time I decide to post something.
this blog will be filled with wonderous quips of wisdom, book reviews, book/movie adaptation reviews, quotes, some of my writing, discussions about various book-ish things and most importantly, sharing the love and adoration of books and writing.
I hope you will follow me on this journey that will hopefully result in some of my own stories and books being published and changing lives and perspectives.
love,
lily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment