Wednesday 5 November 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014


First of all, I am so sorry I've been so absent lately, but I actually have a real reason. This year, I am participating in NaNoWriMo 2014. For those of you who do not know, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month, and every November, writers all around the world take on the challenge of writing a 50,000 (give or take) word novel.

This year, as it is my first year, I am doing the Young Writer's Program so I don't get overwhelmed (I'm still getting the hang of this thing). You can see my account here, where you can check out the synopsis of my novel and even an excerpt. You would also be able to see the title, but as you know (if you know me and my writing habits), I'm terrible with titles and can never come up with them. If you read the synopsis and think of something that may work, please do not hesitate to send me a tumblr ask to my tumblr, a tweet to @lilypherondale, a comment on this post or even a message via the NaNoWriMo site. I'd be ever so grateful and I'd love to have your opinions!

So I just wanted to fill you in on where I've been over the last month and why I'll be inactive during this month. I hope you'll check out my page, maybe let me know via comments or my various social media sites if you're doing NaNoWriMo as well and then we can be writing buddies.

Have a lovely few weeks and I hope to be back with you soon to celebrate the one year anniversary of my blog, the end of my yearly reading challenge and book-mas!


No comments:

Post a Comment