Wednesday 20 May 2015

My Debut Novel Details!

Yes, you read the title correctly. My debut novel, Hide And Seek, expected to be released this June, now has a cover and its very own goodreads entry. You can check out the goodreads entry here!

It's a thriller, a mystery, a psychological thriller, but it still has a bit of romance and lots of friendship and relationships. The synopsis is below:
"Ellie and her friends don’t find it weird that they are banned from certain places, that there is strict censorship enforced by the town police, or that every suspicious death in their town is labelled a suicide.
Until one of them goes missing.
The loss of their perfect, seemingly untouchable best friend shatters the group in ways they never imagined. But while dealing with her disappearance, they start to realise that something’s not quite right...
What starts with a game of hide and seek slowly spirals into an intense search for answers.
What happened to Matilda Kennedy?
What is wrong with Worthington Falls?
A twisted, epic psychological thriller surrounded by a terrifying mystery that will keep you hooked until the very last page."
If it sounds like something you're interested in, get onto goodreads and click that "to read" button because it would just make my day three billion times better. You can also shoot me a tweet, an ask to my tumblr or an email to mywordsarearrows@gmail.com if you are interested and want to know more/get an excerpt.

I will happily provide free copies for those willing to post a honest review on goodreads, so if you're interested, shoot me an email/contact me via my socials.

As I mentioned earlier, the book is going to be released on Amazon and iBooks towards the start of June. It's so soon!

If you don't have an Amazon/iBooks account, let me know via my various social medias or my email sometime and I will get you a copy.

I'm super excited for you guys to read my novel and I hope you are too.

Stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment