Friday 9 January 2015

ARCS- I love them, send them all to me!

Hey! I know I'm posting again in two days, but I just wanted to say that I now have a Net Galley account. For those who don't know, Net Galley is a site were you can request and receive advanced readers copies of soon-to-be-released novels. My username is mywordsarearrows, and feel free to contact me via all my social media sites (in the page above^^) and my email (mywordsarearrows@gmail.com) to let me know if you want me to read your ARC.

I would love any young adult ARCs, and if you would like me to write a review for you I would be happy to do so. I don't mind being given dates to finish reading and reviewing an ARC, but they cannot be less than a week and a half, because I want to make sure that I can fully appreciate your work and do a proper review. I also don't mind posting the review on goodreads, if you would like that also.

Of course, I'm pretty new to this whole thing so I'm sorry if I've done/will do anything wrong, I'm learning as I go!

My favourite genres are-
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Contemporary (ie Stephanie Perkins, Rainbow Rowell)
  • Psychological Thriller
  • Mystery/Crime
But I will happily accept anything YA, those are just my preferences.

So please contact me if you have an ARC you would like me to read and review.

Have a great rest of your day and see you on Sunday!

Lily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment