Tuesday 8 December 2015

12 Days of Bookmas

Wow, I truly am the worst blogger in the history of book blogging. Sorry for being so inactive over November! NaNoWriMo was surprisingly hard this year, and I've been in a reading slump (the horror... it's been tricky!), and so naturally, with a lack of reading going on, there is a lack of posting as a result.

But fortunately, I am going to make it up to you with a new MWAA tradition... 12 Days of Bookmas! On the twelve days leading up to Christmas, the most wonderful event of the entire year, I will be posting every single day. Yep, that's right, twelve posts in twelve days! I hope this will make up for my flakiness during the last few months.


Bookmas by My Words Are Arrows will involve a different sort of post every single day. I don't want to spoil anything, but there will be a review, a recommendation plus loads more, including the long awaited My True Love Gave To Me photoshoot that was pushed back from last year due to a calamity you can read about here. There might even be some goodies and downloadable Christmas presents from me, because I love you guys and I want you to have a Merry Christmas too! <3

Bookmas will start on the 14th of December and will run until the 26th. After Bookmas, I'm going to take a short break to get some reading done, and to spend time with my friends and family, and then in the new year, my usual every-Sunday posting schedule will continue.

I'm also going to be accepting Spirit Book applications once more over Bookmas! If you're in need of a book recommendation that is completely personalized by yours truly, click the link and check out if my Spirit Book campaign is for you :)

Once again, sorry for being so inconsistent! I can't wait for Bookmas, and I hope you can't either. See you soon for My Words Are Arrows' 12 Days of Bookmas!

Love, Lily xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment