Thursday 24 December 2015

Bookmas Day 11 — My True Love Gave To Me Photoshoot

On the eleventh day of Bookmas, the book blogger gave to me, a festive photo shoot, a Christmas short story, a year overview, a review for the reading, a bit of Hide & Seek, some festive reads, a post about films, reading recipes, comic book thoughts, a list of writing tips and a book rec for a mystery

This post has been anticipated (by myself, at least) since December 12th last year. Yes, it is time for the long awaited My True Love Gave To Me photoshoot. For those who are unaware, this book is my favourite Christmas novel so far, and last year, I ordered it from Dymocks online (first mistake) so that it would come in time for me to do a cute photo shoot for Christmas. I must also say that Dymocks guaranteed me it would come before Christmas. Yeah. January 11 is definitely before Christmas. NEXT Christmas, that is. Sorry, as you can tell I'm still pretty bitter about it.

My Christmas post from last year reviews each story individually, and also addresses my undying frustration with the delivery of the book. Anyways, the reason I wanted to do a photo shoot so badly was because this book is so incredibly gorgeous. It's the prettiest book I own. And so without further ado, I will show you just why it was so important to make this post.










Isn't it just so so so pretty *love heart eyes*! This book is a blessing to Christmas everywhere. I hope you, too, have been blessed with these images of My True Love Gave To Me and that you have a wonderful Christmas Eve <3

You can let me know your thoughts in the comments below or via any of my socials. If you'd like to contact me for business, book recs, or just to chat, my email (mywordsarearrows@gmail.com) is always accepting!

Have a wonderful night, and I'll see you tomorrow for the final day of Bookmas!

Lily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment