Friday 25 December 2015

Bookmas Day 12 — Printable Goodies and Merry Christmas


On the twelfth day of Bookmas, the book blogger gave to me, a printable gift set, a festive photo shoot, a Christmas short story, a year overview, a review for the reading, a bit of Hide & Seek, some festive reads, a post about films, reading recipes, comic book thoughts, a list of writing tips and a book rec for a mystery

MERRY CHRISTMAS! It is most definitely Christmas Day where I live, here in Australia, and so I am celebrating with my family and probably eating way too much pudding.

Anyways, I thought that it would be fitting for me to give you guys a gift, considering it is the holiday season and this year has been amazing, and I'd like to thank you all. So I have concocted a few little printable bookmarks that you can download from this link here. On the PDF there's instructions and such, so I really hope you enjoy these and that they serve you well!

The bookmarks are not Christmas themed, so that not only can you use them all year round, but if you don't celebrate Christmas, you can still use them!

Bookmas has officially ended for 2015... I hope you have enjoyed! If you've been busy and haven't been keeping up (I know I struggled!) in this post I will have the links to every single Bookmas post from this year shortly after Christmas. Otherwise, you can just scroll through my recent posts.

I hope you all have a spectacular Christmas, New Years and whole holiday season. Thank you so much for making this year incredible, and I'm looking forward to another year of amazing books and drowning in puddles of feels.

Now, go eat some pudding.

Lily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment